Our scheduled and preventive maintenance program identifies and resolves issues with equipment before trucks are on the road.
By planning, scheduling and implementing service before there is an emergency, we help fleets maximize uptime by keeping equipment in like-new condition.
We monitor warranty data, hours of usage and equipment condition to help customers achieve the lowest possible maintenance costs while remaining in compliance with government regulations. Features of our service include:
- Fully outsourced road breakdown solution
- Dedicated technicians to manage account
- Reduced costs for repairs and service
- Equipment managed to reduce down time
- Real-time operations notification
- Use of client national account program
- Strong management reporting package
- VMRS coding of all repairs
- Data integration with your current maintenance or accounting system
- On site staffing available
Whether you need help shifting a load, repacking a trailer after an accident, or transferring cargo, we can help. Our cargo assistance services include:
- Load shifts
- Secure storage
We’ll keep you and your driver up-to-date, and we’ll notify you when service is complete. Increase your compliance score, lower your operating costs, and substantially reduce the need for emergency recovery services.
To learn more or to establish an account, call 1.800.825.4138.